Seeking candidates with prior experience, running manually operated lathe machines, to perform secondary operations on steel components used in the automotive industry.
Well qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of experience of machine operation
- Prior experience manufacturing steel components with strict quality standards
- Ability to electronically record data using an ERP system, use of RFID scanners preferred
- Knowledge and use of calipers, micrometers, gages, optical comparators
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Familiarity with setting up machines preferred by not necessary
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment; Emphasis on teamwork
- Availability to extend workday beyond core hours when necessary
- QA background is a plus as this is an inspection critical process
These positions are open as a result of continued growth and the need to add additional staff to support this increase.
Experience with any of the following machines is also desirable: Packing machines, bolt makers, screw machines, roll threading, or nut formers.
We are a drug free and tobacco free campus
Equal Opportunity Employer