Seeking candidates with mechanical aptitude and attention to detail, to set-up and run automated packing machines.
Well qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to electronically record data using an ERP system, use of RFID scanners preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively; minimum of 8 hours per day
- Knowledge and use of calipers, micrometers, gages
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Familiarity with setting up machines strongly preferred by not necessary
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment; Emphasis on teamwork
- Availability to extend workday beyond core hours when necessary
These positions are open as a result of continued growth and the need to add additional staff to support this increase.
Experience with any of the following machines is also desirable: Packing machines, bolt makers, screw machines, roll threading, or nut formers.
We are a drug free and tobacco free campus
Equal Opportunity Employer