We are seeking candidates who are passionate about a career in manufacturing, and who are looking for a long term career, and not just a “job”.
Well qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Prior knowledge and use of calipers, micrometers, gages, optical comparators
- Must be able to perform tasks within a computerized environment; including recording data
- Prior use of RFID scanners is desirable
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience operating more than one machine at a time
- Ability to cross train in multiple areas and machines
- Superior attention to detail and quality required; tolerances in fractions of millimeters
- Superior cleanliness and organization skills
- Familiarity with troubleshooting and/or setting up machines preferred by not necessary
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Professional and courteous demeanor; Excellent communication skills necessary
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment; Emphasis on teamwork
- Availability to extend workday beyond core hours when necessary
- QA background is a plus as operators are responsible for a great deal of quality assurance checks
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively; minimum of 8 hrs. per day
- Shift flexibility desired (1st or 2nd shift)
Experience with any of the following machines is also desirable:
Packing machines, lathes, CNC, cold formers, cold headers, bolt makers, tapping machines, screw machines, roll threading, or nut formers.
Our organization takes great pride in our reputation for producing some of the highest quality parts used in the automotive industry. We are known in our industry for our commitment to providing defect free parts, and superior customer service, to our industry leading customers. To achieve this takes every single associate, at all levels of the organization, working to their greatest potential every day.
We proudly offer a safety driven, family friendly culture, and work environment, to our associates. We ask you to explore our benefits, which are some of the top rated in our area, and includes a very generous 401K plan as well.
If, based upon the above listed qualities, you feel you are a good fit for F.I.T. Incorporated; we welcome you to submit your resume, as well as a cover letter, explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for this position. Please include your salary expectations as part of your cover letter.
F.I.T., Incorporated does not direct hire and closely works in conjunction with a partnering hiring agency.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE AND TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Send Us Your ResumeBy sending in my resume I am aware that I am not considered a candidate for this position until F.I.T., INC expresses so in writing. If there is any issue with the form below, then you may send your resume to HumanResources@fitinc.net.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org