Awards & Accolades
Awards and Accolades
Matching an innovative spirit, with a hard-working and dedicated team allows us to best serve our customers, suppliers and community. As a company, we care about the quality parts we produce, as well as giving back to our local community.
While our goal is to work hard and turnaround quality parts, it is always an honor when we receive praise for a job well done. From 1998 to 2016, our team won 70 awards, spanning across quality, cost and delivery categories.
“It is an honor and no simple task to be recognized for an award by our customers. Our performance must be perfect to receive such recognition and there are many instances where despite a perfect quality or delivery record, we are not recognized with an award,” said General Manager Keith Albrecht.
“I am proud to say that F.I.T., Inc. has been recognized over 70 times for Quality, Cost or Delivery by our customers. Twenty times we have achieved a double award and in five instances, we received a triple crown. There are very few companies who could compete with this record and our name has become synonymous with excellence.”
Some of the most prestigious recognitions include:
- 2016 Honda Supplier Award: Recognized for providing 100,000,000 parts with zero defects, over a three-year period
- Triple Crown award winner 5 times
- Double Crown award winner 20 times
- Quality award winner 34 times
- Delivery award winner 28 times
F.I.T. has also been recognized by our local community:
- Medina County Economic Development Corporation:
- People’s Choice Award, 2013
- Small Business Enterprise Award, 2012
- Medina County Career Center
- Advisory Council Member of the Year, 2016
“Connecting with our community is a huge part of the company culture at F.I.T. We engage with local economic development organizations, as well as participating extensively in educational outreach,” said Jennifer Connelly, Human Resources & Administration Manager.
“We’ve found there are many people who look for job opportunities outside of Medina County, but there are so many great options right here. Quality employees can live and work within the county, giving them a shorter commute and more time to spend at home with their families.”
F.I.T. works with the following local organizations:
- Medina County Economic Development Corporation
- Northern Medina County Chamber Alliance
- Medina County Safety Council
- Medina County Career Center Advisory Council
- Buckeye High School CBI Program Advisory Council
- MCEDC Workforce Alliance Committee
- MCEDC Made in Medina County Committee
“Many of our associates volunteer with local community groups, including serving on boards. We enjoy connecting to our local surroundings and encourage our staff to participate in local activities,” Connelly said.
“One of our greatest passions is working with local schools. We want to show students that a career in manufacturing is innovative and rewarding. The earlier we can engage with learners, the better chance we have to teach them about the robotics and technology in manufacturing. We aim to get them excited about their futures.”
Our team also supports:
- Buckeye Education Foundation
- Brunswick City Schools
- Highland High School Robotics Team
- Medina County Career Center / Precision Machining Program
- Feeding Medina County
- Brunswick Food Pantry
- Medina County 4-H / Jr. Fair
- Valley City Fire Department
- Liverpool Township Historical Society
- Medina County Sheriff